Hi there everyone! I come to you today with the wonderful news that I was nominated for The Lovely Blog Award by Sumaya at Sue’s Reading Corner. I just want to say thank you, it means a lot to me that I was nominated – I put a lot of effort into my blog and my posts, and seeing that recognized is the highest form of praise.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the nominator and link them
- List the rules and display the award
- Add seven facts about yourself
- Nominate seven other bloggers and notify them of the nomination
Seven facts about me:
- I am legally blind in my right eye.
- Asking me to pick a favorite book is like telling me to choose a parent I love more.
- I have a cat and two dogs, all of whom have frighteningly human-like personalities.
- Coffee runs through my veins, don’t try talking to me in the morning until I’ve had some. Otherwise, proceed with caution.
- I am obsessed with Good Earth’s Sweet and Spicy tea… like, you have no idea o.0
- I am one of the youngest ones in the sophomore class at my college.
- I hate snakes, I mean, I am deathly afraid of snakes – and yet they are uncontrollably drawn to me. It is terrifying.
The seven bloggers I nominate are:
- Aria from Aria Stuck In Wonderland
- Anne from Inked Brownies
- Aentee from Read at Midnight
- Jenna from Reading with Jenna
- The wonderful ladies from Books with Chemistry
- Alexandra from Literary Legionare
- Michelle from The Writing Hufflepuff